We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the North End of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing people’s lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Compensation for the Lab Tech II
• BUS LINE ACCESSIBLE depending on shift
• There is a wage range depending on shift up to $19.60 per hour
• Hiring for Day Shift, Swing Shift, Night Shift, and Weekend Swing
• AMAZING benefits are available upon permanent hire with client.
Responsibilities for the Lab Tech II
• Inspect products using manual or semi-automatic inspection processes
• Operate critical processing equipment within the facility according to SVP (Specific Vocational Preparation) and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) procedures
• Accurately complete documentation for operations performed
• Performance of operational checks
• Preventive care
• Minor adjustments to equipment
• Cross training as required
Requirements for the Packaging Lab Tech II
• High School Diploma or GED required – this WILL BE VERIFIED with educational facility
• Manufacturing experience (assembly line, production of goods) highly preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Physical Requirements: Lift 50 lbs. unassisted, 14/14 corrected near-point vision, must pass a color deficiency test. Exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex must all be tolerated
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup. Deodorant is allowed
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.