Urgently hiring for a Operator Class I for this CDA, ID based utility company. Have your Class I Certification in wastewater/water? We want to speak with you!! We invite you to apply now and talk with us about this great opportunity!
• Flexible Schedule
• Great starting wages
• Fantastic benefits
Responsibilities of the Operator Class I
• Compile records and reports in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations
• Analyze and conduct mathematical calculations following laboratory procedures to make adjustments in the operation of a water/wastewater facility
• Participate in the design and planning of new and existing water and wastewater projects
• Perform repairs and maintenance on all water and wastewater apparatus, including structures and grounds
• Efficiently and safely operate all types of equipment used in a water/wastewater field including but not limited to backhoes, dump trucks, forklifts, loaders, sewer flushing truck, mini excavator, vac trailer and tractors
• Assist in all aspects of utility construction including, but not limited to, excavation, shoring, laying and testing of water and wastewater lines
• More duties as assigned – this is not a comprehensive list
Compensation for the Operator Class I
This position offers a starting wage of $20 – $25 which is flexible for the right person that meets all requirements. There are excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Employee Stock, Life Ins, AD&D, EAP, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, FSA, Paid Holidays, PTO. Schedule is flexible but most work M-Thurs, 4 10’s.
Requirements for the Operator Class I
• High school education or equivalent
• Valid Idaho drivers’ license, with a tanker endorsement and air brake endorsements. (Must have or be able to obtain within 1 year of date of hire)
• Must be able to safely lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Must be able to physically accommodate and use respirators and self-contained breathing apparatuses
• Must be physically able to access and egress trenches, manholes and lift stations as well as water reservoirs and towers
• Must have a Class I Certification in one of the water/wastewater fields, i.e., Water Distribution, Water Treatment, Wastewater Collections, or Wastewater Treatment
• Achieve required hours of accredited training pertaining to the water/wastewater field
• Must be able to accommodate a weekend or variable shift and/or be on 24-hour emergency call when assigned
Interested? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for Cindy!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.