Now hiring all shifts for Mold Operators – Day, Swing, and Grave shifts available. Starting pay at $15.50 with shift differentials for this manufacturing company in Liberty Lake, WA. Join a company that specializes in injection molding, assembly and testing, precision machining and more!
Compensation for the Mold Operator
• Starting wage is $15.50 per hour
• Hiring for Day, Swing, and Grave Shift. All are Monday – Friday except for Swing which is Sunday – Thursday
• Comprehensive benefits available upon hire – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, 401K, bonuses, and MORE!
• Great company culture
• Very competitive benefits available
• Safe and clean working environment
Responsibilities for the Mold Operator
• Operate injection molding machine that creates plastic parts
• Quality control / parts finishing
• Package finished product
Requirements of the Mold Operator
• 1 year+ of manufacturing experience preferred but not required
• Intermediate reading, writing, math, and computer skills
• Good manual dexterity to use hand tools (vices, drills, hammers etc.)
• Ability to stand for entire shift and lift up to 50lbs on occasion
• High School Diploma or GED
Want to learn more? Apply today or call Greta at 509-467-0062. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.