We are now hiring for a temporary Medical Receptionist! This position is expected to last 6 weeks but could be extended. The Medical Receptionist supports patients and customers with a wide range of requests, so will require a person with great customer service skills and a patient demeanor. Looking for temporary work leading into the holidays? This could be a great fit for you!
Compensation for the Medical Receptionist
• The wage for this position is $18.58 per hour
• The schedule is M – F, 8am – 4:30pm but is somewhat flexible
• Position is temporary anticipated to last 6 + weeks
• If you have reception / medical reception experience
• Great opportunity to earn money for holidays
Responsibilities for the Medical Receptionist
• Provide excellent customer service
• Greet patients/customers upon arrival to the office, ensuring guests are comfortable and are connected with the correct office personnel
• Demonstrate and practice cultural sensitivity when engaging a diverse population
• Answer multi-line phone and respond to patient/customer requests, referring when appropriate
• Monitor and respond to voicemail and email messages
Requirements for the Medical Receptionist
• Two years general secretarial / office support experience, preferably in a healthcare office
• High School Diploma or GED
• Proficiency in computer applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet-based software applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of healthcare terminology
Interested?? Apply now, or give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for Yvonne! You are also welcome to send Yvonne an email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.