Have a little knowledge of the Medical Billing world? We’ve got a great opportunity for you! Our client’s work load has increased, and they’ve asked of our help to find them the hero to help! In this position you’ll be performing account review and data correction duties to promote clean claims submissions. If you have working knowledge of medical billing and like the sound of checking out a great place to work, let’s see if this is for you.
Responsibilities of the Medical Billing Admin:
• Review, research and clear claims edits, to include registration (“Front-End”), billing and charging edits
• Check insurance eligibility to verify coverage
• Research and correct demographic, insurance coverage and order, and other required data elements in hospital and professional billing system [EHR(s)], as may be needed to ensure clean claims submissions.
• As needed, refer to insurance provider billing manuals or contact insurance carriers to clarify or update billing requirements
Compensation for the Medical Billing Admin:
This is a full time position. M-F 8:00 am-4:30pm. Salary $16.10 hr.
Requirements of the Medical Biller:
• 1+ yrs experience in an office environment with emphasis on billing methodologies
• Strong communication skills, team player, confidentiality
• Medical Terminology
• HIPAA compliance
• Team player
Let’s explore this opportunity together! We invite you to email your resume to email@example.com or apply directly through our Medical Billing Admin job post at humanix.com.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.