If you are passionate about helping people and would like to work in a smaller medical office, this could be the perfect position for you. You will be working to assist patients in a podiatry office. Get out of the stress of working in a hospital or busy medical clinic and come work for our client!
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant
• Patient Care – Assure medical and physical needs of the patient
• Manage patient flow – monitor schedule to maximize the physician’s time
• Provide patients with timely appointment reminder calls
• Standard x-ray, laboratory and other prep items are complete and ready for physician
• Autoclave instruments
• Assist with patient procedures
• Prepare chart for physician visit; vitals, chief complaint, current medications, ect.
• Facilitate satellite clinics
• Patient education in foot hygiene
• Deliver a sedative drug in an oral dosage form to patient
• Give preoperative and postoperative instructions
• Measure the patient’s blood pressure
Compensation for the Medical Assistant
The wage for this position is $18 per hour.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 Years of Medical Office Experience
• Medical Certificate
• Current Basic CPR Certificate
• Current Aids Certificate
• Current TB Test
• Strong medical terminology
• Excellent documentation and verbal communication
If you are interested, or know someone who may be, please contact Danisha at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential resume review.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.