Our client is a mid-stage startup company that combines vision, execution, and micron scale electronics to make impossible products possible. The team is made up of creatives, innovators and rebels that have designed the fastest and most accurate placement process for mini-LEDs and other unpackaged semiconductors.
The current market focus is lighting applications for consumer electronics, large scale displays and automobiles. Their technology is sought after by product designers around the world, so they are expanding to adjacent markets.
They are headquartered are in Liberty Lake, Washington, with business development personnel in Taipei, Shanghai, South Carolina, and Texas. We are looking for curious, creative, and smart engineers to join their growing team in Liberty Lake, WA.
• Leverage expertise in Machine Design and sub systems to create next Generation Placement Machines
• Designing and 3-D modeling of system or product parts and assemblies.
• Generating 2-D engineering drawings and overseeing the fabrication of system components.
• Design and setup of experimental systems.
• Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
• Rapid prototyping for early evaluation of design concepts.
• Laboratory testing and data analysis.
• Electro-mechanical systems and control.
• Sourcing components and working with vendors.
• Designing, running, evaluating, and upgrading systems and processes
• Review with engineering leads current DOEs, determine what are critical inputs/outputs, define “What are we doing” and “Why are we doing it”
• A Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Mechanical Engineering
• 2+ years’ engineering experience in motion control systems or industrial automation
• Possess the ability to effectively summarize engineering studies to highlight learnings.
• Experience with 3D CAD (SolidWorks preferred), FEA, and CFD is desirable.
• Experience in in statistical tolerance analysis.
• A desire to work in a customer-facing engineering role
• Flexible problem solving for prototype systems and challenging applications
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
• Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
• High degree of technical knowledge
• System level integration experience
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving EMI/EMC issues
• Proven experience taking products from concept to production
• Willing to travel limited Domestically and Internationally
Let’s talk about this great opportunity! Email your resume to email@example.com today, or give Jeff at 509-850-5966!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.