We are looking for several Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to come and work in Liberty Lake, WA for this rapidly growing international manufacturer of engines that use magnets. This is an awesome place to work – employees are treated very well and usually stick around due to the great team environment, the awesome benefits, and being a part of some awesome manufacturing!
Compensation for the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
• $18 Per Hour starting wage
• M-F Schedule, 6am – 2:30pm
• Great benefits available upon hire
• Be a part of a well-rounded and hardworking team of people
• There is opportunity to grow within the company
• Enjoy an early schedule and be off by 3pm each day
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
• Working in a Clean Room – full PPE (personal protective equipment) will be required
• Reviewing work orders and comparing to completed work from the prior day
• Trouble shooting electro-mechanical products
• Adjusting and repairing products as needed
• Utilizing common test equipment and computers
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler
• Strong Work Ethic
• Ability to be part of a Team
• Previous experience not required, but preferred
If you’re interested, please apply now! You can also send your resume to Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential review or call our office at 509-467-0062. We look forward to hearing from you!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.