Now hiring in Hayden, ID, for a Mechanical Assembly Technician! If you have experience in aerospace manufacturing and are looking for a new position, we have a career opportunity for you! This is a full-time position with a growing and thriving aerospace manufacturer. Apply now, let’s see if we can help take your career to the next level
Compensation for the Mechanical Assembly Tech
• The schedule is M – F from 7am – 3:30pm
• Hourly payrate $25 – $28 DOE
• Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Pay, Vacation pay, and a 401k program!
• Opportunity for growth and long-term employment
• Awesome benefits!
• Solid, well-established company that provides a great place to work
• Competitive wage
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembly Tech
• Using your own tools, you will be building new airplane parts
• Check the work order, pull the blueprint and parts necessary for the build
• Trim parts when necessary, using a dremel or griding tool
• Deliver your completed project to QC for final inspection
• No electrical assembly required, only the mechanical assembly of the unit you are working on
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembly Tech
• Aerospace Mechanical Assembly experience required
• Must have your own tools and knowledge of how to use them
• Blueprint-schematic reading experience is required
• Strong manual dexterity
• Sheet Metal and Fiber Glass Fabrication is a MUST
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rosa at 208-664-8958.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.