Due to an increase in business, we are looking for a Mechanical Assembler to come and join this world-renowned manufacturing company in Spokane, WA. This is a great company that holds onto their employees and offers fantastic benefits once hired. Apply now!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler
• Assemble large machinery by using both hand and power tools
• Putting together the machines from the frame up – similar to building a car.
• Maintain productivity logs on all assigned projects
• Ensure work area is clean and orderly
• Practice safety in all aspects of the job
• Well-established manufacturing company
• Work for a company that takes care of its employees
• Fantastic benefits available
Compensation for Mechanical Assembler
• The wage is $24 per hour
• Excellent benefit package upon hire including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday pay, 401K and more
• This position is Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm with possible overtime on Saturday
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler
• Mechanical and/or Electrical assembly experience – commercially or from personal life
• Must have your own set of tools (list provided at interview)
• Must be a team player & be able to demonstrate strong work ethic
• Experience reading blueprints and/or ladder schematics is preferred
• 3-phase power and hydraulics knowledge preferred
• Ability to read a tape measurer
• Pre employment background and drug testing required
Come join this awesome mechanical assembler team! For immediate consideration email your resume to Danisha at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 509-467-0062
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.