Our client, a world renown manufacturer of packaging machinery, is busy! With additional new orders there is a need for more mechanical assemblers. These positions will be ongoing temporary, but superstars can be hired.
• Top Employer in Spokane
• Caring Company Culture
• Top Pay and Benefits
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
• You will be assembling large machinery by using both hand and power tools.
• This is not “widget” building. You will be putting together the machines from the frame up – similar to building a car.
• You will maintain productivity logs on all assigned projects.
• Hours are 6am to 2.30pm Monday – Friday. You need to be open to working OT on Saturdays.
Compensation for Mechanical Assembler:
$24 per hour. Although these mechanical assembler positions are contract, our client has hired our rock stars. Excellent benefit package upon hire including tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
• Mechanical and/or Electrical assembly experience – commercially or from personal life.
• Must have your own set of tools (list provided at interview).
• Must be a team player & be able to demonstrate strong work ethic.
• Experience reading blueprints and/or ladder schematics is preferred.
• 3-phase power and hydraulics knowledge preferred
Come join this awesome mechanical assembler team! For immediate consideration email your resume to Greta at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.