We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work as a Materials Management Technician – Grave Shift for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the north side of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing people’s lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Materials Management Technician
• $20.29 Per Hour
• Grave Shift: Monday – Thursday, 8pm – 6:30am
• AMAZING benefits are available upon permanent hire with client!
Responsibilities for the Materials Management Technician
• Complete transfer orders, sales orders, and reservations on time and in full
• Support and process international and domestic shipments
• Audit inventory via regular and consistent cycle counting
• Operate pallet inverter, pallet jack, and forklift
• Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the Warehouse and Distribution
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Materials Management Technician
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup, but deodorant is allowed
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Manufacturing experience (assembly line, production of goods) desired
• Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios
• Basic computer skills needed
• Good handwriting required
• Physical Requirements: Lift 70 lbs. unassisted, 14/14 corrected near-point vision, must pass a color deficiency test, exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.