We are searching for a Material Handler to come and work within this warehouse facility in Liberty Lake, WA! This company is a leader in telecommunication manufacturing and all things wireless. Experience in a warehouse facility is not necessary to do well in this position. Inquire now, we’d love to chat!
Compensation for the Material Handler
• $16.50 per hour starting wage
• Day shift 6am to 2:30pm M-F
• Benefit package available upon hire
• Enjoy great benefits upon hiring
• Awesome M-F schedule
• Enjoyable work environment!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
• Order picking, pulling product from staging area and bringing it to the assembly line
• Light support in packaging/shipping of orders
• Quality Assurance support duties
• Assembly duties as needed, which include assembling fiber optic cables and sub-assemblies
Requirements of the Material Handler
• Ability to lift 50lbs at times, and consistently lift 25 – 50lbs
• Ability to stand entire shift
• Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
• Ability to identify items by color coding
• Basic math skills required
• Steel-toed boots
Let’s talk about this great warehouse opportunity! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today, or give our office a call at 509-467-0062!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.