We are looking for a Material Handler to come and work for this leading manufacturer in the Spokane, WA. Are you detail oriented? Do you enjoy making sure things work just-right? If so, apply now! This is a great company to work for with excellent benefits upon hire including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, PTO, and more!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
• Manage incoming materials which consist of bulk product
• Ensure materials are stored properly in correct areas
• Bring materials out to production floor
• Prep packages for shipping – including stacking them on a pallet and wrapping them
• Cross train in other departments as needed
• Assist with inventory
Compensation for the Material Handler
• M-F, 8am – 5pm.
• $16 – $18
• Excellent benefits available
Requirements of the Material Handler
• Material Handler / Inventory / Shipping experience preferred
• Strong basic computer skills
• Solid basic math and counting skills
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs occasionally, 30lbs regularly
Interested? Apply now or send your resume to Greta at email@example.com for confidential review. You can also call our office at 509-467-0062!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.