Job #: 107463
Date Posted: 10/11/2023
Title: Material Handler / Crane Operator
Location: Spokane, WA
Salary Range: $18 – $24 Per Hour DOE
Position: Skilled Trades
Job Type: Contract
This local Spokane WA steel manufacturing company is urgently looking to hire an experienced Material Handler / Crane Operator for their team. This company values quality over quantity and treats its employees as family, not a number. Are you an experienced Material Handler / Crane Operator who wants to work somewhere that offers highly competitive benefits and pay scales? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
Compensation for the Material Handler / Crane Operator
• $18 – $24 Per hour depending on experience
• Day shift: Monday through Friday, 5 am – 3:30 pm
• Swing shift: Monday through Friday, 3 pm – 1:30 am
• 50 hour work week = built in overtime!
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability and Life insurances, 401(k), FSA, PTO, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty Pay, and more!
Responsibilities for the Material Handler / Crane Operator
• Operate a 5000 to 8000 lb. forklift and overhead cranes
• Multi-task by taking direction on 6 to 7 tasks and completing before needing further instruction or help
• Responsible for inventory control paperwork while completing a varied series of tasks, so must be organized
• Daily activities are likely to shift as the workflow/need changes
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Material Handler / Crane Operator
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• At least 1 year forklift and overhead crane experience
• Ability to follow precise directions
• Proven ability to operate 5000 lb. capacity and larger forklifts utilized to safely move structural steel beams and related material up to 65′ in length – preferred
• High energy and able to multi-task
• Must be safety oriented
• Must wear all the required PPE
• Physical requirements: ability to drag heavy hose around shop safely, lift up to 60 lbs and anything over 60 lbs. team lift or use a lifting device
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.