A client of ours in Spokane Valley is looking for a Material Costing Assistant to join their team and support the Costing Specialist. This is a brand-new position that is anticipated to last anywhere from 6 months to 1 year and depending on the business needs at the end of the assignment, there is a possibility for being hired on directly by the client. This position is a detail-oriented, fast paced environment with heavy use of written communication and math skills. Use your experience in supply chain/cost chain analysis, or your education in this field to come support a local Spokane Valley business!
Responsibilities of the Material Costing Assistant
This role will primarily consist of; writing routine and non-routine reports; calculating figures regarding discounts, interest rates, commission percentages, and more; use of database programs, Microsoft Office, and other office software; written and verbal communication; and maintain organization.
Compensation for the Material Costing Assistant
This position offers a wage of $18-$23 per hour, depending on experience. There will be a benefit package available upon hire by the client. The schedule is M-F, 7am-3pm with slight flexibility.
Requirements of the Material Costing Assistant
• Three to four years of progressive supply chain and/or cost analysis experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to write routine and non-routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
• Advanced ability to use database program, MS Office suite and other software as specific to the department. Operates copy machine, fax machine, scanner, telephone, voice mail, and FedEx Powership.
• Exercises above-average verbal and written communication skills, is highly organized, and pays great attention to detail.
• Ability to pass background and drug screening
For immediate consideration we invite you to email Greta at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential resume review!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.