Job #: 107482
Date Posted: 10/31/2023
Title: Mat and Gown Technician
Location: Spokane , WA
Salary Range: $18.29 Per Hour
Position: General Labor
Job Type: Hiring
We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work as a Mat and Gown Technician for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the north side of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing people’s lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Compensation for the Mat and Gown Technician
• $18.29 Per Hour
• Day shift: Monday to Thursday, 8 am – 6:30 pm
• AMAZING benefits are available upon hire with client!
Responsibilities for the Mat and Gown Technician
• Load/unload gowning and perform check-in and check-out process
• Deliver gowning on a scheduled routine to support manufacturing operations
• Complete standard warehouse transactions including receiving, transfer orders, and reservations
• Complete transfers from warehouse facilities daily
• Audit inventory via regular and consistent cycle counting
• Safely operate pallet inverter, pallet jack, and forklift
• Assist with department SOP review(s)
• Maintain cleanliness and inspection readiness in all warehouse and distribution areas
• Support continuous improvement activities
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Requirements for the Mat and Gown Technician
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup. Deodorant is allowed
• High School Diploma or GED required – this WILL BE VERIFIED with educational facility
• Word and Excel experience
• Physical Requirements: Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. unassisted, 14/14 Corrected Near-Point vision, Pushing, Pulling, Twisting, Climbing, and prolonged standing
• Must have the ability to operate Pallet Jack, sit-down forklift, and reach truck
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.