Our general contractor client located in Boise, ID, continues to grow and is adding this RFP / Design Coordinator position to their team. This company is known for their quality work therefore generating repeat and referral business. This company is busy! Our client is also known for their family-oriented team environment with an open-door policy with the owners. If you have strong writing and marketing material design experience and this team environment speaks to you, apply today.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Proposal Coordinator:
• Putting your strong writing skills and experience to work in company blog content
• Editing and re-writing proposals from input by various team members in the Marketing and Estimating departments
• Completing the company’s proposals per deadlines outlined
• Preparing presentations
• Creating marketing materials for company brochures, flyers, posters, and signage
• Creating and managing content for social media
• Assisting Proposal Manager in developing a proposal structure
Compensation for the Marketing and Proposal Coordinator:
Starting salary is $50,000 – $55,000 per year. Mon- Fri with some overtime depending on the project. Company has a great benefit package with four options to select the right fit for you.
Requirements of the Marketing and Proposal Coordinator:
• Prior experience in handling request for qualifications or request for proposals
• 3+ years of producing professionally written proposal content
• Certified to APMP Foundation or Practitioner Level
• Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
• Advanced MS Word skills and proficient in MS Office
• Strong background in understanding and creating marketing/graphics design and creative writing
• Ideal candidate will have a degree in English Literature or have a journalistic / professional writing background
• Construction knowledge would be a plus
For confidential consideration email your resume to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.