*ESSENTIAL JOB* Stay at home DOES NOT apply.
Great benefit package!
Our client, a custom manufacturing plant in Post Falls, has a day shift and is hiring for a Mold Machine Operator in their manufacturing facility.
We have placed many people with this organization and the feedback we continually get is, “they really care about us here!” “I love the people I work with!” Quality production, a safe work environment, and happy employees are what this company is about.
Responsibilities of the manufacturing Mold Machine Operator:
You will be operating and setting up plastic injection mold machines. Here are some of the duties:
• Start all machines.
• Run pre-test of the new molds and run press before machining starts and adjust, as necessary.
• Clean, prep and dry the resin on the machines every morning, as well cleaning up at end of shift.
• Complete Process Sheets once process is dialed in.
• Closing out orders, make material adjustment.
• Visually inspect parts, trim or deburr any excess plastic.
• Operates machines.
• Package or box product and place on a pallet. No programming will be done in this position but strong mold equipment experience.
• Use of Forklift daily.
• Material Lot Tracking
• Day shift hours: Mon – Thur 6:00 am – 3:30 pm and Fri 8:00 am – 12:00 pm•
Compensation for the manufacturing Mold Machine Operator:
• Starting wage is $14 to $18 per hour DOE
• Great benefit package upon hire!
Requirements of the manufacturing Mold Machine Operator:
• You will be standing for the entire shift and must be able to lift 45 lbs. on occasion. Attention to detail is very important.
• Must have strong mold equipment experience.
• Material lot tracking experience
Let’s talk about how you can join an awesome company. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for this manufacturing Mold Machine Operator position.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.