Leading Spokane Valley Manufacturing Company
Variety of Tasks
Our Spokane Valley client is adding a Manufacturing Tech II position due to growth. This is your opportunity to join an outstanding company with opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Tech II position:
Manufacturing Tech position performs a wide variety of testing and repair of electrical, electronic, radio frequency and computer- based systems.
• Electronically align, calibrate, and test manufactured products and systems including radio frequency systems
• Troubleshoot and repair circuits, products, and systems as required in production.
• Recognize, identify, and document potential problems in manufacturing and/or testing processes
• Design and fabricate fixtures and generate test procedures for Manufacturing, Test, and Quality Assurance Departments
• Program and test software driven products
• Assemble various components to include circuit boards, cables, wiring harnesses, and mechanical assemblies when required at the direction of the Production Manager
• Support Windows and Linux based software
• Support and configure Ethernet networks and network devices
• Setup of test environments including basic Windows OS, networks and databases (Access/SQL)
• Assists software engineers in the diagnosis and replication of software/firmware issues
Compensation for the Manufacturing Tech II position:
Starting wage range DOE is $18 – $25.50. Excellent Benefit Package. Day shift Mon – Fri.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Tech II position:
• AA degree in electronics, robotics and/or related technologies; or military education or experience.
• Education must include digital and microprocessor courses.
• Knowledge of radio theory and radio test experience is highly desired.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
• Strong writing and verbal skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Be able to switch gear when priorities change.
• Pass background and drug test.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com or call Scott at 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.