Great benefit package!
Our client, a custom manufacturing plant in Post Falls, has a day and swing shift and is hiring for a Mold Set-Up Tech.
We have placed many people with this organization and the feedback we continually get is, “they really care about us here!” “I love the people I work with!” Quality production, a safe work environment, and happy employees are what this company is about.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Mold Set Up Tech:
You will be operating and setting up plastic injection mold machines. Here are some of the duties:
• Load and set up molds in machines using a forklift
• Clean, prep and dry the resin on the machines every morning, as well cleaning up at end of shift.
• Operate Injection Mold Machines
• Complete Process Sheets once process is dialed in
• Closing out orders and making material adjustments
• Performing repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy
• Day shift hours: Mon – Thur 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
• Grave shift hours: Mon – Fri 10 PM – 6:30 am
Compensation for the Manufacturing Mold Set Up Tech:
• Starting wage is $15 to $17 per hour DOE.
• Great benefit package upon hire!
Requirements of the Manufacturing Mold Set Up Tech:
• Injection Mold experience
• Forklift experience
• Material lot tracking knowledge
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Ability to lift 55 lbs.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to pass drug and background screening
Let’s talk about how you can join an awesome company. Email your resume to email@example.com or call us at 208-664-8958 for this Manufacturing Mold Set-Up Tech positions.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.