Great benefit package!
Our client, a custom manufacturing plant in Post Falls, has a grave shift opening and is hiring for Mold Process Technician.
We have placed many people with this organization and the feedback we continually get is, “they really care about us here!” “I love the people I work with!” Quality production, a safe work environment, and happy employees are what this company is about.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Mold Process Technician:
You will be operating and setting up plastic injection mold machines. Here are some of the duties:
• Load and set up molds in machines using a forklift
• Start all mold machines for the machine operator
• Set up and adjust secondary operations
• Clean, prep and dry the resin on the machines every morning, as well cleaning up at end of shift.
• Run pre-tests of new molds
• Responsible for customer quality and production standards
• Complete Process Sheets once process is dialed in
• Closing out orders and making material adjustments
• Perform basic routine machine maintenance
• Write up new mold processes
Compensation for the Manufacturing Mold Process Technician:
• Starting wage is $18 to $22 per hour DOE.
• Great benefit package upon hire!
• Grave shift hours: Mon – Fri 10 PM – 6:30 am
Requirements of the Manufacturing Mold Process Technician:
• Two plus years’ experience is desired with advanced knowledge of material drying, dryers and mold hanging operations.
• Knowledge and operations of machine controls, mold heaters and auxiliary support equipment.
• Demonstrate proper purging operations with concentration to minimal contamination and material waste.
• Ability to stage mold and material allowing for minimum work and optimal changeover time.
• Forklift experience
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• Ability to lift 55 lbs.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to pass drug and background screening
Let’s talk about how you can join an awesome company. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 208-664-8958 for this Manufacturing Mold Process Technician.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.