With over thirty years’ experience in Manufacturing, our client provides engineering and precision manufacturing services to the Medical, Aerospace, Military, Electronics and General Industry markets. General manufacturing needs are all covered—from prototyping, through manufacturing, to assembly and shipping. Their facility maintains ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS9100 certification. Internal movement has created an opening on their facilities maintenance team.
Responsibilities of the Facilities Maintenance position:
As with any maintenance position your day-to-day activities will be varied depending on the need. You’ll be part of a team that supports each other to maintain high quality standards. Duties will include:
• Trouble shooting and repair of plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems
• Limited grounds work including sprinkler repair, painting, walk way maintenance
• Projects can include light construction, furniture assembly, compressed airlines, office/equipment moves.
• Support maintenance team with machine maintenance and custodial duties as needed.
Compensation for the Facilities Maintenance position:
This contract-to-hire position will typically be a day shift 7-3:30. Overtime and shift changes may be required to meet business needs. Salary $20-$22.50 hr. DOE with excellent benefits upon hire, including a 3% company match on 401(k).
Requirements of the Facilities Maintenance position:
• 3+ yrs facilities maintenance experience, manufacturing environment preferred
• Valid Driver’s License
• Forklift experience
• Ability to work at heights up to 30ft on a platform lift
• Pass background, physical, and drug test
Let us introduce you to your next career step with one of Spokane’s premier manufacturers! For confidential consideration we invite you to apply directly through our Manufacturing Facilities Maintenance job post at humanix.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.