This company is a mid-stage startup company that combines vision, execution, and micron scale electronics to make impossible products possible. The team is made up of creatives, innovators and rebels that have designed the fastest and most accurate placement process for mini-LEDs and other unpackaged semiconductors.
The current market focus is lighting applications for consumer electronics, large scale displays and automobiles. The technology is sought after by product designers around the world, so they are expanding to adjacent markets.
The company’s headquarters are in Liberty Lake, Washington, with business development personnel in Taipei, Shanghai, South Carolina, and Texas. We are looking for curious, creative, and smart engineers to join this growing team in Liberty Lake, WA.
• Program and operate various types of equipment
• Demonstrated success in production within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential. Must be hands on and capable of producing, managing, and implementing manufacturing processes.
• Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and troubleshooting processes, methods, tooling, and production controls.
• Write procedures and train others on the operation of new or existing equipment.
• Stay informed of new manufacturing technology and equipment; investigate their potential application. Recommend incorporation of new technology for company applications where feasible and practical.
• As part of the New Product Introduction process, review material Safety Data Sheets for safety compliance.
• Participate in the process to quote new products.
• Perform validation document review for new equipment.
• Plan and execute the preventive maintenance program.
• Serve as a key resource for safety related issues with the goal of meeting/exceeding OSHA requirements for a safe workplace.
• Must be results-oriented and demonstrate analytical thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
• Excellent management skills including superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
• Review with engineering leads current DOEs, determine what are critical inputs/outputs, define “What are we doing” and “Why are we doing it”
• Identify and implement necessary documentation for compliance and interact with Quality Assurance to ensure compliance.
• Work autonomously to re-design, repair or replace in-process production program equipment, production control hardware, and tooling.
• Demonstrated success working in highly collaborative multi-function environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering discipline (ME / EE), or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4+ years manufacturing experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Preventive maintenance experience
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
• Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet established timelines
• A desire to work in a customer-facing engineering role
• Flexible problem solving for prototype systems and challenging applications
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
• Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
• High degree of technical knowledge
• System level integration experience
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving manufacturing equipment
• Willing to travel limited Domestically and Internationally
Let’s talk about this great opportunity! Email your resume to email@example.com today, or give Jeff at 509-850-5966!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.