Job #: 107468a
Date Posted: 10/19/2023
Title: Manager of Financial Reporting
Location: Spokane Valley , WA
Salary Range: $94K - $105K Annually DOE
Job Type: Hiring
We are in immediate need of a Manager of Financial Reporting for this well-established Spokane Valley manufacturing facility. This position provides oversight and is directly responsible for the company’s public reporting requirements, and is responsible for ensuring that all financial information is prepared in accordance with SEC requirements. Interested? Please read on!
Compensation for the Manager of Financial Reporting
• $94K – $105K Annually DOE
• Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Responsibilities for the Manager of Financial Reporting
• Oversees the preparation of 10 Q, 10 K and other 34 Act filings. Assists Controller in establishing key reporting dates and disclosure committee meetings.
• Plan and oversee the Company’s assessment of internal controls in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley section 404 requirements.
• Documents and trains each of the Company locations/departments in internal control processes and requirements.
• Sets up self-assessments of control for other departments/factory locations to follow during the fiscal year.
• Oversees the Company’s monitoring of internal control testing.
• Manages interface related to section 404 with external auditors, management, and the audit committee.
• Assists in SEC and GAAP compliance of complex accounting transactions.
• Keeps up to date on new accounting pronouncements and provides reports on the effect to the Company.
• Apply accounting principles to analyze financial information and assist in preparation of financial statements.
• Provides leadership, direction, and support to the department, responsible for department budget, and responsible for adhering to all Corporate Policies and Procedures.
• Ensures compliance and provides an environment that supports our Corporate Affirmative Action Plan and Equal Employment Opportunity laws.
• Attends meetings as needed to support organization activity.
• Interfaces with customers as required.
• Performs other duties, as assigned, to achieve corporate and departmental objectives.
Requirements for the Manager of Financial Reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• CPA Certification is desired.
• Two plus years experience in public accounting with specific experience in SEC clients.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound written and oral communication skills; must be able to write and understand routine reports, follow oral and written instructions, and speak effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people.
• Must have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment and be familiar with commonly used email, Internet, word processing, databases, and spreadsheets.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and materials. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Five plus years of experience in public accounting with specific experience in SEC clients preferred.
• Experience in Contract Manufacturing and EMS industry desired with an emphasis in supporting an offshore manufacturing facility preferred.
Let’s talk about this fantastic opportunity! Give Jeff a call at 509-850-5966 or apply online now!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.