We are urgently hiring for a Maintenance Technician to join the team at this Coeur d’Alene, ID electronics manufacturing company! Enjoy working with this innovative company – you will be in awe of the work that is accomplished here. It’s a great place to work, in a beautiful area, and there are awesome benefits! If you are an experienced maintenance technician, we’d love to see if you are the right fit! Apply now!
• Great benefits are available which include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Optional Wellness Plan, HAS, EAP, Long-term Disability, 401(k) with Match, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick-Leave, Jury Duty Pay, Bereavement Pay, Education Assistance and an Employee Stock Purchase Option!
• Work with a truly innovative company that manufactures electronics
Compensation for the Maintenance Technician
• The annual salary is $45,000 – $60,000
• There are full benefits available as listed above
• Day Shift
• This is a Direct – Hire position
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
• Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains a wide variety of facilities and production equipment, plumbing, HVAC, presses, machinery, mechanical, and electrical systems
• Reviews service requests for repair and maintenance, determines the nature of the problem, and solutions to the problem
• Develops preventative maintenance programs and manages programs
• Utilizes a wide variety of equipment and tools in the performance of the job
• Coordinates work of outside contractors
• Provides work and technical leadership to others who assist
• Instrumental in the implementation and further development of the company safety program, policies, and procedures
• Informs manager of any issues or problems that arise within the department or with items that fall under maintenance responsibility
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
• Must be able to maintain preventative maintenance programs electronically
• Minimum of six years’ experience in a maintenance position (facilities, production tools and equipment)
• Able to troubleshoot and repair electronic and/or electrical problems on production and/or facility equipment
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Good electrical knowledge and skills
• Excellent attendance record
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Must possess the ability to manage preventative maintenance programs electronically
• Ability to lift 40lbs+
• Certified Forklift Operator (preferred)
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Contractor electrical license (preferred)
• Journeyman license (preferred)
• MI-OSHA Safety Standards for Manufacturing
Interested? Apply now, call Jeff at 509-850-5966, or send your resume directly to him at email@example.com for confidential review.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.