Job #: 107454a
Date Posted: 10/09/2023
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Spokane, WA
Salary Range: $21 – $29 Per hour DOE
Position: Skilled Trades
Job Type: Hiring
This local Spokane WA steel manufacturing company is urgently looking to hire a Maintenance Technician for their team. This company values quality over quantity and treats its employees as family, not a number. Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician who wants to work somewhere that offers highly competitive benefits and pay scales? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
Compensation for the Maintenance Technician
• $21 – $29 Per hour depending on experience
• Monday through Friday, 5 am – 3:30 pm
• 50 hour work week = built in overtime!
• Full benefits available upon hire include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability and Life insurances, 401(k), FSA, PTO, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty Pay, and more!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
• Ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance and repairs
• Trouble shoot and repair production equipment including welding machines, metal fabricating equipment, forklifts, overhead cranes, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical system
• Control equipment down time by conducting PM inspections and repairs outside of peak production hours as required
• Ability to coordinate repairs with outside contractors and vendors
• Provide facility maintenance and repairs as needed
• Track repairs, including cause, down time, and repair time
• Manage repair and replacement parts inventory, restock as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 5+ Years related maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical and hydraulic diagrams, and equipment specifications
• Proficient with hand and power tools, metal working tools, and welding equipment
• Some welding experience preferred
• Must be safety oriented
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently and wear company provided PPE
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.