We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Maintenance Manager with excellent communication skills. There are great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career. As our new Maintenance Manager for Real Alloy in Post Falls, you will use your knowledge to direct and coordinate employees engaged in electrical and mechanical maintenance activities as well as supervise maintenance and repairs of this facility’s physical structures, grounds, and equipment.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager
• Perform audits and ensure environmental pollution control equipment is maintained according to business and federal guidelines.
• Implement key capital projects and provide engineering solutions that deliver productivity and improve operations in the plant.
• Use logic and reasoning to analyze best practice maintenance procedures and systems to determine cause and effect relationship of outputs and use analysis to maximize work performed and equipment downtime.
• Motivate team members to maximum performance through encouragement.
• Sort data and analyze maintenance systems and procedures to recognize current and/or potential problems, initiating effective resolutions or improvements within area of discretion identified by manager.
• Demonstrate excellent planning, organizing, time management, and computer skills, as well as effective oral and written communication.
Compensation for Maintenance Manager
• Salary is DOE
• Full benefits are available
Requirements of the Maintenance Manager
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering strongly preferred.
• Minimum one year experience of maintenance-related experience in a manufacturing or heavy industry.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products with strong emphasis in Excel. Experience with Oracle preferred.
• Requires movement around plant environment, including climbing of stairs to equipment and plant offices, and lifting of items up to 50 pounds. Occasionally requires reaching with hands and arms, stooping and kneeling. Requires frequent keyboarding and sitting a computer terminal. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform tasks.
• Parts of tasks are accomplished in an air-conditioned plant office environment, while the rest requires working in an industrial environment where employees are required to wear PPE.
• Some travel required.
Interested? Apply now or send your resume to Jason at email@example.com for confidential review!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.