Our client in Rathdrum, ID is in search of a Machinist 3 to come and join their fast-paced team. If you are experienced as a machinist and are looking for a position where you can hit the ground running, apply now!
Responsibilities of the Machinist 3
As the Machinist 3, you will be machining parts for use in production. You will be working off of the blueprint specifications and will need to be accurate. Once you have completed a unit, you will clean and grind the finished part to meet the shop standards. In this role, you will be using a drill press, grinder, deburring equipment, a manual CNC lathe, and mill. Safety is a huge part of working as a machinist so ensuring that you can properly utilize the tools listed is a must.
Compensation for the Machinist 3
This position offers a wage of $20 + DOE per hour. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm. Overtime is required as needed. Full benefit package available!
Requirements of the Machinist 3
• Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, and schematics
• Ability to operate hand tools and power tools related to the machining position
• Experience with manual and CNC lathe, and mill.
• Master CAM experience is a bonus
• Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up-to 50lbs; Must have full range of body movements; Must be able to work on ladders up to 12 feet tall; Ability to wear all PPE required; Ability to push and pull handcarts / pallet jacks / carts.
• Ability to operate a forklift
Interested? Send your resume to Greta at email@example.com for confidential review or give us a call at 509-467-0062 today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.