This manufacturing company in Rathdrum, ID is in search of a Machinist II OR III to come and join their fast-paced team. After being in business for 50+ years, this company is dedicated to outstanding customer service and quality of their products. If you are experienced as a machinist and are looking for a position where you can hit the ground running, apply now! AMAZING benefits, awesome working environment, and an opportunity to plant your feet and stay long term.
Compensation for the Machinist II or III
• $18 – $20 + DOE per hour
• Monday to Thursday SWING SHIFT but will train on days which is 6:00am to 2:30pm – Overtime is required as needed
• Full benefits available – Profit Sharing, Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Assistance, 401K with match… and MORE!!
• Industry leading benefits – Gym membership, 10 paid holidays, and TONS more!
• Pay reflective on experience – get paid for your years of experience as a Machinist
Responsibilities of the Machinist II or III
• Machining parts for use in production
• Work off of the blueprint specifications
• Once you have completed a unit, you will clean and grind the finished part to meet the shop standards
• Use a drill press, grinder, deburring equipment, a manual CNC lathe, and mill
• Safety is a huge part of working as a machinist so ensuring that you can properly utilize the tools listed is a MUST
Requirements of the Machinist II or III
• Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, and schematics
• Ability to operate hand tools and power tools related to the machining position
• Experience with manual and CNC lathe, and mill.
• Master CAM experience is a bonus
• Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up-to 50lbs; Must have full range of body movements; Must be able to work on ladders up to 12 feet tall; Ability to wear all PPE required; Ability to push and pull handcarts / pallet jacks / carts.
• Ability to operate a forklift
Interested? Send your resume to Greta at email@example.com for confidential review or give us a call at 509-467-0062 today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.