Do you love machining, but sometimes get tired of the corporate stuff? Our client is a small, family-oriented machine shop in Spokane. We are looking for a two – team-oriented machinists; one for swing shift and one for day shift.
Responsibilities of the Machinist
• Utilizing blueprints, will set up and run CNC Mills
• Read inspection equipment, and inspect parts
• Troubleshoot problems and help others
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation for the Machinist
Starting wage is $20 – $30 per hour DOE
Excellent benefits package including medical and dental coverage, vacation and holidays, and a 401k plan.
Requirements for the Machinist
• Fully understand G and M code and able to modify code at machine
• 5 years CNC experience – Some programming preferred
• Ability to work with tight tolerances
• General understanding of Fanuc Controls and machines
• 3 Years Set-up Experience
For a confidential conversation about this position, contact Jeff at 509-850-5966.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.