Job #: 107567a
Date Posted: 02/21/2024
Title: Kitter / Material Handler - Temporary
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Salary Range: $15.00 Per Hour
Job Type: Temporary
We are currently recruiting for temporary Kitter/Material Handler to fill in and help with increased production at a manufacturing company in Coeur d’Alene, ID. Apply now and let’s chat about this career opportunity!
• Great Monday through Thursday day shift schedule
• Enjoy those 3 day weekends!
Compensation for the Kitter / Material Handler
• $15.00 Per Hour
• Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
• This is a temporary position expected to last approximately 4 months.
Responsibilities for the Kitter / Material Handler
• Ensure accurate inventory control and timely delivery of materials to Final Assembly work centers on the production floor
• Cross-train in other areas of material control, including kitting job orders, maintaining a clean working area, and implementing the First In First Out method of stocking materials
• Use your strong teamwork and communication skills and stockroom equipment proficiently, and analytical ability to reconcile inventory variances
• Lift bins containing parts for the production floor, place on carts, and transfer to work area
• Use stockroom equipment in a proficient manner
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Kitter / Material Handler
• Inventory or material handler experience
• Knowledge of kitting and warehouse experience is a plus
• Follow directions and work in a timely manner
• Good understanding of pick lists and shop travelers
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in all transactions concerning material
• Strong math skills
• Ability to operate computer terminal
• Ability to learn material handling processes and inventory tracking systems
• Basic computer skills/knowledge, and filing skills
• Legible and accurate handwriting
• Strong teamwork and people skills
• Flexible in performing job functions
• Physical requirements: ability to lift up to 50 lbs. from waist level or ground level just a few feet or inches., stand 10 hour, and walk approximately 12 miles per day
Seem like a good fit? If so, call our office at 208-664-8958 or 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.