• If you have a background in machining and/or manufacturing and are looking for new career opportunities
• If you are a self-starter who is highly motivated
• Put your strong communication skills into use
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales and Support Representative
This position will have a wide range of responsibilities. Your day will be filled with client and colleague communication regarding current and upcoming orders and ensuring the processing of those orders is underway and correct. Over time you will earn more duties such as blueprint reading, job quoting, and materials ordering.
Compensation for the Inside Sales and Support Representative
The wage for this position is $20-$24 DOE with a schedule of 7:30am-4pm M-F. Medical coverage and PTO are available as well.
Requirements of the Inside Sales and Support Representative
• Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent phone skills
• Very good with computers
• Customer Service mindset
• Ability to read blueprint
• Solid understanding of machining in manufacturing setting
• Ability to pass drug and background test
For immediate consideration give Jeff a call at 509-467-0062, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at humanix.com.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.