Our client is a Software company, supporting their parent company’s IT needs for their 300 employees in the agriculture industry. This role will supervise the direction of all client services activities for the Client Services helpdesk operations. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this position will take responsibility for the supervision of the IT staff in the Colfax office.
Responsibilities of the Information Technology Supervisor
• Leading the department to continue the tradition of excellent customer satisfaction and impeccable communication with customers and stakeholders.
• Supervising a staff of client services staff and 3-4 technicians.
• Assisting the Director of Operations in assigning duties and preparing performance reviews.
• Analyzing system malfunctions or technical problems and directing appropriate resolution to ensure near-uninterrupted operations (maximize operational up-time).
• Coordinating operations information and activities with Director of Operations
• Gain/maintain an in-depth knowledge of critical software applications, hardware,
& Technology infrastructure.
• Facilitate cross-training activities between the Iowa office and the Washington staff to support all company systems and applications
• Gain/maintain an in-depth knowledge of support processes and mythologies (i.e. ITIL, AGILE, Etc), tools, systems, networking, telephony and related items needed to support Company and eventually be able to suggest or carry out best-practice modifications
• Understand goals for all employees within the department & maintain performance records and tirelessly drive accountability
Compensation for the Information Technology Supervisor
Base salary plus bonus. Benefits are available including health insurance, company vehicle, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Requirements of the Information Technology Supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience is preferred but not required.
• A minimum of five years of operations experience in combination with three or more years of managing technical personnel is also desired.
• Background in leadership in Managed Services is preferred.
• Supervisory experience managing an IT staff of 3-4 employees.
• Expertise in voice and data networking, computer operations and software support.
• Requires excellent planning, project management and problem-solving skills, along with superior communication and interpersonal abilities
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.