We are looking for an Incoming Quality Inspector to come and join this quickly growing Liberty Lake manufacturing firm! This position offers a solid starting wage and room to grow with the company.
Responsibilities of the Incoming Quality Inspector
• Conduct Quality Control Inspection activities to determine product acceptance of components
• Perform accurate mechanical, physical, dimensional, and visual inspection of incoming raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies
• Read and interpret specifications and part prints, including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances (GD&T)
• Ensure calibration and maintenance is performed on inspection equipment
• Write NCMR’s for Non-Conforming Materials / Processes
• Work with QA department and purchasing to resolve issues in materials received from suppliers
• Ensure proper documentation
• Store all pertinent information by keeping detailed records
• Keep work area clean and organized
Compensation for the Incoming Quality Inspector
This position pays $17 per hour starting wage. The schedule is M-F, 7am – 3:30pm. Full benefits are available upon hire.
Requirements for the Incoming Quality Inspector
• Computer literate: must have the ability to use MS Word, Excel
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Exhibit positive communication and behavior skills
• Ability to adapt and modify as situations change
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Demonstrate safe work habits
• Exhibit good problem-solving skills
• Lift 35lbs frequently, 50lbs occasionally
Interested? Give our office a call and ask for Cindy at 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.