We are in search of an HR Generalist to support the HR Director with administrative tasks. This is a very well-established manufacturing company local to Spokane, WA. This company fosters a trusting and positive environment for all, and you will be an extension of that culture. If you have at least one year of HR related experience, and fit the other listed requirements, please apply now!
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist
• Staffing: perform recruiting, establish relationships with recruiters, post jobs, manage applicant flow, perform interviewing and tours, make hiring recommendations
• HRIS/LMS; assist with new implementations, system design planning, standards, ongoing upkeep, system enhancements, user training, user experience improvements
• New hire orientation: perform new hire orientation, complete required paperwork, setup new employee files and enter them into the timekeeping system
• Assist in compliance; EEO requirements including EEO-1 and Vets100 reports, maintain up to date legal postings for applicants and employees, maintain employment applications and associated documents for compliant background screening
• Benefits: maintain current benefit documentation and make available to employees, administration of new hire benefits, COBRA, and employee benefit changes
• Company events; assist in the planning and execution of company events including annual Holiday party, Halloween Party and Anniversary Party, and other monthly activities including lunches, desserts, sport outings, etc.
• Implement daily practices of Lean such as 5S, continuous improvement, and contribute to ongoing process efficiency
• Support and participate in department goals as well as company goals
• Look for opportunities to learn and share your knowledge and skills
Compensation for the HR Generalist
• Salary for this position is DOE
• Benefit package available upon hire including Medical, Dental, HSA and more
Requirements of the HR Generalist
• One or more years’ experience in a Human Resources related role preferred
• Ability to build a positive and trusting rapport with employees and supervisors
• Ability to work under multiple deadlines in an organized manner
• Strong communication skills and ability to follow up
• Demonstrated ability to positively interact and always keep a cool head with employees, outside parties, and leadership
• Remain current on employment related laws, comp and benefit trends and industry best practices
• Intermediate computer navigation and software skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, online benefit reporting applications and timekeeping/HRIS software systems
Interested? Apply now or email your resume to Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential review.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.