Our client has a housekeeping position open and wants to hire. Great wage, $14.56! This is an evening shift with hours Monday – Friday 8:00 pm to 5:00 am. Read to see if this position “speaks to you!”
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper:
You’ll be responsible for general cleaning of entire facility including all common areas, offices, and patient rooms. This includes; mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying garbage cans, and over all spiffing up of all areas. You will work independently but also be a team player to accomplish cleaning objectives. Not back breaking work, but you’ll be BUSY!
Compensation for the Housekeeper:
Starting hourly wage is $14.56. Great benefit package upon hiring.
Requirements of the Housekeeper:
• Able to walk/stand for entire shift
• Ability to lift 20 lbs. frequently and occasionally 50 lbs.
• Previous custodial/housekeeping experience preferred
• Ability to write clearly and legibly on all reports, time sheets, forms and other written
communication used within the department
• Floor cleaning/polishing experience preferred
•Self-directed able to work independently
Give Rosa a call and see if this is a great next career step for you at 208-664-8958.Interested? Chat with me now!