Our client is based in Boise, ID and is making a real impact in our community. We are seeking a dynamic general manager that will help cast the vision and create a culture that emphasizes equity, inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion to make an impact on both your employee’s well-being and the world, we’d like to talk to you!
Responsibilities of General Manager:
• Provide daily leadership and vision on managing the production priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Responsible for factory performance against production timelines and budget
• Inspire and motivate all team members to work together to ensure cross department coordination and collaboration
• Understands and enforces health, safety and environmental standards are always up to OSHA standards
• Ability to interpret home building plan drawings and specifications
• Ensure the factory is customer-service oriented in all facets of the operations
• Responsible for overall compliance with established company standards, policies and procedures
• Determine staffing requirements and make certain that all employees are properly trained, have a professional development plan, and feel valued.
Compensation and benefits for the General Manager:
Our client believes in creating a real and lasting opportunity for employees and investing in their communities. This competitive compensation package includes: salary commensurate with experience, profit sharing and benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and paid maternity and paternity leave.
Requirements of the General Manager:
• 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3 years minimum experience managing factory operations
• Construction industry knowledge required
• Proven ability to manage multiple departments within a production environment
• Proven leadership and people management experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
• Experience in creating and using operational dashboards and metrics
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Computer knowledge and efficiency, especially in cloud-based software, such as Google G-Suite, Slack, ClickUp, etc.
For a confidential discussion about this General Manager position, please call Jeff Toney at Humanix 509.850-5966 or email resume to email@example.com.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.