Our Non-Profit client in Spokane valley is looking to add a full-time employee to their crew. If you are interested in working in a warehouse environment serving the community, this could be the perfect next step for you. If you are asking yourself “what am I doing to help others?” in your current job, think no more and apply now!
• Use warehouse experience to help non-profit
• Work in a place that you get to be passionate about and help the community every single day!
• M-F Schedule!
• Competitive wage – $18 per hour
• Fantastic benefits
Compensation for the Food Bank Program Assistant
• $18 per hour
• M-F from 8am-4pm with a paid lunch
• PTO, Paid Holidays, and Medical Benefits all available
Responsibilities of the Food Bank Program Assistant
As the Food Bank Program Assistant your job will be a dynamic range of duties all supporting the Food Bank. At times, you will be doing a large amount of volunteer coordinating to help volunteers find their job for the day, other times you will be driving a large truck to pick up or drop off donations. The list of job duties is vast, and that means this is the perfect position for those who thrive in an ever-changing environment and especially for people who don’t like doing the same thing all day, every day!
Requirements of the Food Bank Program Assistant
• Valid Driver’s License
• High school GED or Diploma
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Previous lead experience preferred
• Passion for working at a non-profit is a must
If this sounds like your next position, apply now! You can also call our office at 509-467-0062 and ask for Cindy!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.