GREAT opportunity to put your accounting and analytical experience to work with this manufacturing client in the Spokane Valley. In this challenging position, you will be part of a team that creates products that drive our world. The workplace offers an innovative environment with deep camaraderie, compelling product diversity and resources to build your career. There is definitely room to grow here!
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
• Maintain pricing in system from latest quotes.
• Review actual pricing compared with quotes.
• Analyze quoted margins compared with actual margins.
• Review margin by working with Program Management and assists in updating quotes to customers
• Analyze audit reports to keep intercompany pricing accurate and with transfer pricing policy.
• Develop, maintain, and monitors product costs for manufactured goods.
• Review and analyze price variance relating to parts purchased from suppliers, interacting with Program Management and Procurement for resolution.
• Perform financial and managerial information analysis on selected topics and reconciles general ledger accounts.
• Perform monthly closure transactions by writing journal entries to classify items to the proper accounts.
Compensation for the Financial Analyst
The company offers competitive salaries and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and 401K. Additionally, the company provides a wellness program because they care about the wellbeing of their employees inside and outside of the workplace.
Requirements of the Financial Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with an emphasis in accounting, or related experience
• Tech Savvy with strong experience in Excel, ERP, and financial systems.
• Pursuit of a CPA or CMA Certification is preferred
• 2-5 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to operate a 10-key calculator, computer and use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software efficiently.
• Experienced with cost accounting applications.
• Knowledge and understanding of GAAP principles and their application.
• Experience in Manufacturing and EMS industry desired with an emphasis in supporting an offshore manufacturing facility.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound written and oral communication skills; must be able to write and understand routine reports, follow oral and written instructions, and speak effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people.
• Must have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment and be familiar with commonly used email, Internet, word processing, databases, and spread sheets.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and materials.
• Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
For immediate consideration we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.