We are currently recruiting for Assembly Positions to help with increased production in Coeur d’Alene, ID for this manufacturing company! You can choose Full-Time or Part-Time, and there are 3 different shift options. The full-time position is 50 hours per week which includes overtime to meet production goals. Apply now and let’s chat about this career opportunity!
Compensation for the Assembler Positions
• Day Shift, Swing Shift, and Weekend available
• Day Shift is Monday through Friday, 6am – 4:30pm, which is a 50hr work week
• Swing – Monday to Thursday – 4:30 pm to 2:00 am
• Weekend – Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 6 am to 6:30 pm. Work 36 hrs/Paid 40
• $15 – $16 per hour depending on the shift.
• These positions are ongoing temporary – strong possibility for hiring rockstars!
• Great benefits upon hire including Health/Dental/Vision, Matching 401k, PTO, and more!
Responsibilities for Assembly
• Variety of mechanical and electronic assembly
• Using torque driver and air-driven screw drivers to attach circuit boards to housing units
• Properly handle electronic components
• Testing final products to ensure reliability and quality, and then packaging products for shipping
• Additional duties as assigned
Requirements for Assembly
• Previous experience in electronic or final assembly is highly preferred
• Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
• Attention to detail and ability to read and follow specific instructions
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs consistently
• Sit or stand at your discretion!
• Work overtime as required
Interested? Apply now! You can also call our office at 208-664-8958 and ask for Greta, or send her your resume to email@example.com
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.