We are currently recruiting for a Final Assembly Position to help with increased production in Coeur d’Alene, ID for this manufacturing company! One of Kootenai County’s top electronic facilities is looking for you to become part of their team. Do you like to know all the workings of electronic gadgets? Then this role is for you! Apply now and let’s chat about this career opportunity!
Compensation for the Final Assembly Position
• Day Shift:
o Monday – Friday, 6am – 4:30pm and overtime on Saturday as needed (50+ hours total), or
o If you prefer an ongoing temporary position, the schedule will be Monday – Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm, and work overtime on Friday and Saturday if you choose
• Weekend Day Shift: Friday – Sunday 6am – 6:30pm (36 hours total, but you will be paid for 40 hours!)
• $15.00 per hour
• Great benefits upon hire including Health/Dental/Vision, Matching 401k, PTO, and more!
Responsibilities for the Final Assembly Position
• Variety of mechanical and electronic assembly
• Using torque driver and air-driven screw drivers to attach circuit boards to housing units
• Properly handle electronic components
• Testing final products to ensure reliability and quality, and then packaging products for shipping
• Additional duties as assigned
Requirements for the Final Assembly Position
• Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
• Attention to detail and ability to read and follow specific instructions
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs consistently
• Sit or stand at your discretion!
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 208-664-8958 or 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.