Our client, a fast-growing Spokane Valley manufacturer, has an immediate need for an experienced facility maintenance technician. This position will be working with the Sr. maintenance tech to provide preventative maintenance and repairs of manufacturing machinery along with maintaining the facility itself.
Responsibilities of Facility Maintenance Technician
• Maintains and troubleshoots facilities equipment and machinery to ensure it is in safe working order.
• Maintains facility grounds and parking areas including lighting, sprinkler systems and snow removal.
• Performs scheduled vehicle preventive maintenance as needed.
• Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery.
• Creates wooden crates for equipment shipments.
• Operates forklifts and scissor lifts as necessary.
• Maintains facilities hazardous material inventory and safety data sheet binders.
Compensation for Facility Maintenance Technician
The wage for this position is $17 per hour. Schedule is M-F 6am-3pm. Full benefits upon hire.
Requirements for Facility Maintenance Technician
Three years’ experience related to building maintenance and repair and / or an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the preventive maintenance and repair of the facilities, equipment and machinery. This person will be a team player that is a highly disciplined problem-solver. Must be able to stand/bend/squat 100% of shift, and lift 10 to 100lbs (team lift).
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rosa at 208-664-8958.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.