Now hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Technician with this established Valley manufacturer! This position will be working with the Sr. maintenance tech to provide preventative maintenance and repairs of manufacturing machinery along with maintaining the facility itself. Looking for an awesome maintenance position with great benefits? Look no further!
Compensation for Facility Maintenance Technician
• $19.24 per hour
• M-F 6am-3pm
• Full benefits upon hire including Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k) with match, Vacation and Holiday Pay, and Tuition Reimbursement
Responsibilities of Facility Maintenance Technician
• Maintains and troubleshoots facilities equipment and machinery to ensure it is in safe working order
• Maintains facility grounds and parking areas including lighting, sprinkler systems and snow removal
• Performs scheduled vehicle preventive maintenance as needed.
• Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery
• Creates wooden crates for equipment shipments
• Operates forklifts and scissor lifts as necessary
• Maintains facilities hazardous material inventory and safety data sheet binders
Requirements for Facility Maintenance Technician
• Three years’ experience related to building maintenance and repair and / or an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the preventive maintenance and repair of the facilities, equipment and machinery
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook preferred
• Experience painting and performing equipment and machinery maintenance
• Team player that is a highly disciplined problem-solver
• Must be able to stand/bend/squat 100% of shift, and lift 10 to 100lbs (team lift)
Interested? Apply now, email your resume to Greta at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at 208-664-8958.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.