We are looking to fill several housekeeping positions we are hiring for! This is a great opportunity to work full time and make a great wage while learning about how to properly sanitize / clean in a hospital setting. The starting wage is great and there are amazing benefits available upon hire.
• Great benefit package upon hiring including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Investment Plan, Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, EAP and more!
• $20 per hour starting wage
Responsibilities of the Environmental Services Technician (Housekeeper)
You will be responsible for general cleaning of entire facility including all common areas, offices, and patient rooms in all different areas of this hospital. This includes; mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying garbage cans, and over all spiffing up of all areas. You will work independently but also be a team player to accomplish cleaning objectives. This is not back breaking work, but you’ll be BUSY!
Compensation for the Environmental Services Technician (Housekeeper)
This position offers a starting wage of $20 / hr. There are full benefits available upon hire. The shift is 7am – 3:30pm from Sunday – Thursday.
Requirements of the Environmental Services Technician (Housekeeper)
• Able to walk/stand for entire shift
• Ability to lift 20 lbs. frequently and occasionally 50 lbs.
• Previous custodial – housekeeping experience preferred
• Ability to write clearly and legibly on all reports, time sheets, forms and other written
communication used within the department
• Floor cleaning/polishing experience preferred
• Self-directed able to work independently
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of North Idaho’s biggest employers. For immediate consideration for the Janitorial positions email your resume to email@example.com or give Greta a call at 208-664-8958.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.