This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing international operation’s Hayden Idaho facility, as the R&D Engineering Manager. Leading a team of 9 including; engineers, drafters, and techs. Reporting to the VP of Research & Development who is located in Australia. We’re in search of a responsive Electrical PE with proven experience managing technical development teams in the Surge & Lightning protection design, High Voltage, Power Electronics field.
If you are an individual that is seeking a long-term career path, enjoys working hard in a collaborative team, taking on BIG responsibilities and values contribution, we’d like to speak with you.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager:
• Manage and coordinate the resources and processes deliver superior products.
• Provide leadership and guidance to your team for optimum performance and career development.
• Drive accountability, consistency, quality, and process standardization across all phases of R&D.
• Responsible for the technical and administrative engineering functions throughout the company.
• Develop and monitor metrics as required to manage R&D function.
• Work closely with business development team to translate company strategic vision into successful R&D products.
• Advises the Site managers on overcoming problems of technical nature but has final authority as the engineering standards and
relevant occupational health and safety.
• Exercises functional control over selection, training, evaluation and department of engineering staff as an administrator.
Compensation for the Engineering Manager:
Salary DOE: $115,000 -$125,000 plus annual bonus opportunity based on performance. Attractive benefit package including 401k match.
Requirements of the Engineering Manager:
• Professional Engineer with Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
• 10 years-experience in the Surge & Lightning protection design, High Voltage, Power Electronics field.
• 5+ years proven management experience of technical development teams.
• Relevant management skills and planning ability.
• Due to regular ITAR projects, candidates must be US resident or Citizen.
Interested in a confidential conversation about this position? Call or send a text to Jeff at 509-850-5966.Interested? Chat with me now!