Our Spokane Valley client, an international manufacturing company, offers a fast-paced environment with a team-based and supportive culture. Join this local fantastic company with an international reach.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Coordinator
Contributes to the daily operations of the Engineering department including, but not limited to change orders, creating and releasing procedures and other documentation, shipping and receiving packages, ordering necessary materials for the department, and working with validation protocols and validation reports.
Job duties include:
• Performs a variety of departmental specific projects and tasks, which require the use of independent judgement, initiative, and tact to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
• Develops spreadsheets, graphs, presentation materials, reports and other related documents that may require research, analysis, and independent judgement.
• Performs data entry into company specific programs.
• Sends and receives packages to domestic and international addresses.
• Set up meetings, reserves conference rooms, and takes meeting minutes.
• Copies and files correspondence and other printed matter.
• Complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, and terminology.
• Creates new or updates documents per customer information.
• Confers with engineering staff to determine modifications and enters editing information into computer.
• Inspects accuracy of own work as well as coworkers’ designs.
• Organize, plan, and prioritize work by developing specific goals in order to complete your work.
• Performs Document and Configuration Control activities on a daily basis as needed.
• Assists in creating new or updates Policy & Procedures, Work Instructions and Best Practice documentation.
• Creates purchase requisitions for engineering items.
• Interfaces with customers as required.
Compensation for the Engineering Coordinator
Our client provides competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and 401K. Addition benefits include a company provided wellness program, organized volunteer opportunities, company activities, and all-employee meetings to show the value of their employees
Requirements of the Engineering Coordinator
• Associate degree or equivalent in electro-mechanical design or related field.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Four plus years of high-level data entry experience in manufacturing environment.
• Experience with Bill of Materials.
• General knowledge of Contract Manufacturing and EMS industry.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to managers, customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and statistics.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound written and oral communication skills; must be able to write and understand routine reports, follow oral and written instructions, and speak effectively.
• Have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment and be familiar with commonly used email, Internet, word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
• A high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and materials. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, and Project.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.