Currently seeking an experienced Employee Benefits Specialist for this healthcare organization in Coeur d’Alene, ID. This is a temporary position anticipated to last 6 months. In this role, you will be working as a liaison between benefit vendors and this organization. This position offers a great wage of $25 – $30 depending on experience – continue reading to see if you are a good fit!
Responsibilities for the Employee Benefits Specialist
• Assist with administration and maintenance of employee benefits programs
• Audit and approve transactions and payroll deductions
• Collect documentation when needed
• Report reconciliation of invoices
• Assist with benefit enrollment and open enrollment
• Respond to benefit inquiries from managers and employees
• Process and administer all paperwork for leave-of-absence, disability, medical, personal, and FMLA requests
Compensation for the Employee Benefits Specialist
• The pay rate for this position is $25 – $30 per hour
• The schedule is M-F, 8am – 4:30pm
• This is a temporary position expected to last 6 months
Requirements for the Employee Benefits Specialist
• 2+ years of experience working with employee benefits and applicable laws
• Great customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be familiar with general office equipment
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for Greta or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.