Job #: 107443
Date Posted: 11/10/2023
Title: Electronic Tech II
Location: Spokane Valley , WA
Salary Range: $19.00 - $29.43 Per Hour DOE
Job Type: Hiring
We are searching for an experienced Electronic Tech II to work at a local Spokane Valley WA manufacturing company. If you have an AA Degree in electronic related technologies and 2 years of electronic related work experience, please read on!
Compensation for the Electronic Tech II
• Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
• $19.00 – $29.43 Per Hour DOE
• Excellent benefits available upon hire including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, Vacation Time, Retirement Plan with potential for match, Paid Holidays, and Sick Leave!
• Advance your career
• Work for a local business that is well-established in the community
• Have a set schedule – Monday through Friday (celebrate having weekends off!)
Responsibilities of the Electronic Tech II
• Review all work orders and communications with supervisor regarding priority builds
• Build electrical controls and panels, printed circuit boards for industrial fire alarm communication systems
• Build industrial fire alarm communication systems in order of the build sheet by following a very specific workflow
• Utilize and replace tools and components into their assigned locations for efficiency
• Perform assembly to include printed circuit board assembly, heavy assembly, light assembly, chassis assembly, system assembly, harness and cable assembly, and higher level assemblies as required
• Perform processes to complete assemblies which include wave soldering and touch up, internal wiring, mechanical and hand solder, etc.
• Communicate with the senior team member and supervisor when there are questions
• Additional duties as needed
Requirements of the Electronic Tech II
• AA degree in Electrical, Electronic, Robotic and/or related technologies; or equivalent military education with related military experience. Education must include digital and microprocessor courses.
• 2 years working in electrical, electronic, robotics and /or related industry fabricating, testing and/or repairing equipment
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and wire schematics
• Experience with hand and power tools including wrenches, wire cutters, crimpers, and drills, etc.
• Physical requirements: ability to see and determine colors (wires specifically), sit for long periods, lift 35 Lbs, push/pull 25 lbs., use hands to pinch or grasp, fine finger manipulation, be around soldering fluxes and solvents commonly used in PCB assembly
Seem like a good fit? If so, give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.