We have a very exciting and awesome opportunity to come and work as a Distribution Clerk for this local sterile manufacturing company located on the North End of Spokane, WA. This business helps to manufacture products such as pharmaceuticals, injectable medicines, and other specialized sterile manufactured products. This is a very fulfilling place to work – each day when you come to work, you have the potential to do the work that is changing people’s lives for the better. Join this team and see what it’s like to love what you do!
Compensation for the Distribution Clerk
• $17.50 Per Hour
• Day Shift – Monday to Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
• AMAZING benefits are available upon hire which include Company matched 401K plan, Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, Company paid life and AD&D insurance, additional coverage optional, Short, and long-term disability benefits, Employee assistance program, Healthy lifestyles – Health club reimbursement benefit for gym memberships, medical coverage, prescription coverage, vision care, and dental care Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time!
Responsibilities for the Distribution Clerk
• Must be able to work and communicate with groups and individuals as the Maintenance Technician I works with a lot of people in different departments of the business
• Willingness to preform mundane or repetitive tasks is a must in this position
• Operate basic hand tools to perform maintenance on a variety of different equipment
• Working closely with different techs in different specialties to assist with maintenance
Requirements for the Distribution Clerk
• High School Diploma or GED required – this WILL BE VERIFIED with educational facility
• 1-2 years of experience is required
• Word and Excel experience is required
• Physical Requirements: Lift 60 lbs. unassisted, 14/14 corrected near-point vision, must pass a color deficiency test
• Exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex must all be tolerated
• CANNOT WEAR jewelry (Including wedding bands), perfume/cologne, lotions and/or makeup. Deodorant is allowed
Seem like a good fit? Give our office a call at 509-467-0062 and ask for a recruiter or apply online today!
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.