We’ve all seen (and felt) our current low unemployment stats. This market is a dream for our industry business development experts! Staffing and recruiting has always been a “right place/right time” service. And NOW is the right time! Because of this, Humanix is adding the position of Director of Business Development.
Humanix employees’ step into a work environment every day where we’re serious about our work without being too serious about ourselves. We firmly believe that work can be fun and deliver a high-quality service every day to our customers and each other — We are proud to support a family-friendly culture with planned flexibility — We believe in ethical business practices – We juggle interruptions well. People are the reason we exist! Everyone on our team loves to interact with candidates, employees, and clients. We build strong customer relationships to deliver our mission statement.
Responsibilities of Director of Business Development:
• Research, generate and develop new business.
• Expand sales with existing clients both in our local Spokane/Coeur d’Alene market as well as nationwide for our Professional Recruiting division.
• Collaborate with clients and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
• Analyze current staffing trends and study potential target markets.
• Build Humanix’s relationship with clients.
• Network with the business community.
Compensation of Director of Business Development
Base salary DOE.
Benefit package includes medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay, annual HSA contribution, 401k, ESOP, profit sharing and other fun perks.
Requirements of Director of Business Development
• Three years of verifiable value-based sales experience
• Knowledge of staffing/recruiting industry preferred
• Creative problem-solver
• A candidate that takes pride in employee ownership and values the reward that will be given for their hard work in profit sharing and being an owner of our company through our ESOP
• Continuous learner- you know you don’t know
• Must possess a valid driver’s license