University Custodians with Great Benefits including Tuition Waiver Policy for Employee and Family
Includes great benefit package. Currently seeking Custodians for a local university in the Spokane, WA area. There is a lot of ground to cover here, so people are working around the clock. The ideal candidate will have prior custodial experience and be physically able to perform job duties. If you love having your independence while still working with a team, this is the job for you.
• Solid Starting Wage with Increases
• Great Benefit Package
• Paid Tuition for Worker and Family
• Variety of Work with Independence
Responsibilities of the Custodians:
You will train on swing, but then could be put on any shift. For these openings, you would be open to all shifts.
• You will sanitize restrooms, shower rooms, fixtures, refill restroom dispensers, etc.
• Will use 15-20 lb. backpack vacuum, dust, sweep and mop buildings, dorms, and classrooms.
• Emptying waste baskets and trash containers, replacing light bulbs, washing interior/exterior windows, cleaning ashtrays and cigarette burns.
Compensation for the Custodians:
Starting salary is $15.00 per hour
Excellent Benefit Package
Requirements of the Custodian Workers:
• Must be able to work all shifts, Day, Swing, Grave and weekends.
• Clean driving record and foot in the door with top local university with great benefits.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk an entire 8-hour shift.
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
• Ability to use Tuition Waiver Policy for Employee and Family
For immediate consideration we invite you to email your resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.