We are currently seeking Custodians for a local university in Spokane, WA. This position really is a great opportunity – the wage is great, the benefits are fantastic, and people love this job! You are working on campus to support the custodial and light facilities maintenance for this local university. If you love having your independence while still collaborating with a team, this may be your next job!
• Great Benefit Package available upon hire including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending, Retirement, and other university provided benefits including a Tuition Waiver Policy for Employee and Family
• Variety of Work with Independence
• $20 per hour
Compensation for the Custodian Worker
• Starting wage of $20 per hour
• Excellent Benefit Package upon hire including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending, retirement, and other University provided benefits including a Tuition Waiver Policy for Employee and Family after 1 year of employment
• Shifts will be assigned after hiring – you must be open to all shifts (Grave, Swing, Weekend, and Day)
Responsibilities of the Custodian Worker
• Sanitize restrooms, shower rooms, fixtures, refill restroom dispensers, etc.
• Use 15-20 lb. backpack vacuum
• Dust, sweep, and mop buildings, dorms, and classrooms
• Empty waste baskets and trash containers,
• Replace light bulbs
• Wash interior/exterior windows
• Clean ashtrays and cigarette burns
• Any additional custodial duties that might arise
Requirements of the Custodian Worker
• Must be able to work designated shift and weekends
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license – there is a driving abstract for this position
• Must have High School Diploma or GED – WE WILL VERIFY THIS WITH EDUCATIONAL FACILITY
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk an entire 8-hour shift
• Prior custodial experience is a big plus
For immediate consideration for the Custodian Worker position, we invite you to apply now, email your resume to Greta at email@example.com, or call 509-467-0062.
Humanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.